Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes and surprises. I really had a great time and it was definitely an Awesome 18th! :D

My mom sent this enormous bunch of flowers all the way from Collins Street!

20 pale pink roses

Poor Teddy was strangles half to death lol. It's so huggable!

Wednesday was just one surprise after the other.
Midnight: I was on the phone with Mira when the buzzer sounded. And it was, like, super late and the person obviously wasn't relenting anytime soon. So I stomped out of my room and was about to give him a piece of my mind when a camera flashed and half of Palmerston was standing in the kitchen. Naturally, I screamed and ducked back into my room and emerged with a pillow :p (with Mira still on the line. I hope I didn't give you a heart attack!) It was so unexpected, although I should have known better - what with the history of everyone else's birthdays and all. The strawberry cake was good!
Lunch: So I figured I was safe from surprises because I PLANNED to go out for lunch with Clement. We went to a pizza place and were just about to start on our food when strangers started coming in at random intervals, wishing me a happy birthday, and then handing me a white rose. There were 13 altogether (and one really hot guy, hehehe) before Joy, Deva, Lydia and Hanyi came in with their own. They told me to count the number of roses and I said, "There're 17..." and then Joy said, "So you're still 17?". Then Clement pulled out the last one. He's somehow always an accomplice during these things! (Like the dunking on my 16th.) Although it was a little embarrassing because everyone in the restaurant kept looking over, it was still a super sweet surprise!
11pm: Someone slipped a note under my door and sent me on a scavenger hunt and set me tasks to complete (including proposing to a SHOE, and playing Guitar Hero). The last point was back in my room and the note said, "Slide me open". I was so shocked when I saw glimmers of light out back and when I stepped out, everyone jumped out. They hid an iPod nano (RED) in a box of Uncle Toby's in the middle of all the candles in the shape of a heart!



Thanks for everything! I love house 5 ^^
"You live a life of fake IDs NO MORE!" - Berlin
1:42 PM